C.B. Cebulski MARVEL

cb cebulski marvel

C.B. Cebulski is a comic artist. He work as Senior Vice President of Creative & Creator Development in MARVEL on 2011.

I meet him on Indonesia Toy, Game & Comic Convention2014 which he was coming to share experiences and portfolio reviews for Indonesian comic artist. Talented comic artist will get a chance to recruited by MARVEL.

On Meet & Greet session, I got a chance to ask him, "What is your advice for comic artist beginners like me?"

"Focus on story telling at first. Create your own drawing style. Images quality is no problem. If the story telling is good, images quality could follow and fixed. Practice to make a interesting story telling."

So the information that I need to.

I hope C.B. Cebulski advice could motivate you to draw and create a better comics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Festival Asia SIngapore Online Diumumkan, Akses Gratis via YouTube

NMA S2 Final Stage