AFAID 2013 Press Conference

artiste afaid 2013

This was my first Anime Festival Asia.

On September 5th, 2013, Anime Festival Asia Indonesia (AFAID) 2013 is being the first event I saw international artist, for this case was Anisong singers and cosplayers.

There are three multi-talented artist that I saw and interviewed at the event, such as Aya Hirano, Eir Aoi and May'n. Except Eir Aoi that sing Sword Art Online anime soundtrack, I have no idea about two others.

Besides, there also international cosplayers that presence in this event that held in Plaza Senayan Jakarta. There're Ying Tze, Angie and Kaname, but unfortunately I didn't know the person who wearing Ultraman cosplay.

And didn't forget about Stella Lee and Danny Choo.

afaid 2013

I was tying Sony MHZ-T2 head mounted display. Virtual reality (VR) equipment that showing beautiful of Japan. That was my second experience to try VR equipment beside Oculus Rift in INAICTA 2013.

vr

Interview with international artis was very tight.

In the interview session, many question that I want to ask to Anisong singers. But the event agency didn't allow me to ask about their private life. Oh well. For example, reason of Eir Aoi leaves her career as gravure idol and choose singing as her new career.

Most memorable Anisong singer that I have interviewed that day was May'n. She is very cool public figure. Polite, can speak English fluently and communicative.

However, I enjoy this event.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Festival Asia SIngapore Online Diumumkan, Akses Gratis via YouTube

NMA S2 Final Stage